Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Spring, Finally!

flowering pear
We finally got to spring. In fact we had so much spring it turned into summer. For 10 whole days the temperatures were averaging 20 degrees above normal for this time of year which means we were up into the 70s and almost to 80. Gosh! It felt so good. I think it has to have made up a bit for all the crappy weather we had all winter. On days it didn't snow the sky was so gray you wished it would. But now, the grasss is green and needs mowing. The flowers have bloomed.

So what if we are back to normal temperatures for this time of year. Well, actully a little below normal temperatures. Yes, it is COLD outside. Ok, so we did have frost last night, but it's OK. I didn't have to scrape ice off my windshield before I could drive into work. So, I had to wear a coat. I have one and by lunch time I probably won't even need it. Today the sun is shining. Yeah, the air seeping in around my windows is chilling, but hey! I have sunshine. I can deal with it.Lovely Day For a Walk


I just want to celebrate that this is SPRING! I feel like dancing. I feel like dancing a little jig of joy! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, finally. Spring.

No comments: