Monday, August 22, 2005

And then he tied her up...

and then he turned on the buzz saw
and then
and then

along came Jones....

Yeah... see it's like this. I haven't been about much lately and not actually being a heroine, I still feel a bit like the gal in this song, only, I'm still waiting for the arrival of Jones..

you know Jones.

slow walkin Jones
slow talkin Jones
... long, lean, lanky Jones.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that life has been rife with unfortunate events (although I have never had the misfortune to see "something nasty in the woodshed") and that has kept me from doing much bloggin' while yet providing me with infinite things to blog about and not time to do so. Most of them are now giggles lost in the fog of my sometimes useless brain.

But here's a brief recount while previewing future things you may read about here...

My computer wound up in the shop for a long while. Which is such a common event, I'll never even bother to write about that...

*ended one job
*started another one
*had cataract surgery twice (one for each eye, thank you) and am still blind about half the time...
*Am getting some weird horrendous injections (shots, mind you) weekly in my knee trying to put off the need for knee replacement surgery a bit longer... (Oh, God I am definitely writing about this)...

So you see life is going on. And as soon as Jones arrives - I promise to get crackin' and get some bloggin done. I actually have a Mabel (church secretary) story nagging at me in my warped brain and I'm bound to get it done and I think I may just post it here...

So, lots of fun ahead, kiddies. Stay tuned or you'll miss all the things coming up in the new fall line up...

Yep-e-do! Someone is making noise fromt he other room. Wait! I think it's Jones.

Man! What took you so long?

1 comment:

Caryn said...

It's been a long time since I've heard that song, but I know what you mean. I hope things are going more smoothly for you and your eyes are all tip-top now. (Although I hear you got some pretty cool sunglasses out of the deal!) Looking forward to more of your escapades!